GOLDEN ANGEL MOLD BREAD TIZIMÍN
RUSTIC LOAF BREAD (Mother dough)
- kosher organic salt
- Approximately 18 hours of fermentation
After enjoying your fresh bread of the day, always keep your loaf or box bread in the refrigerator or freezer to prolong its flavor and texture properties.
It is ideal to slice the loaf the day you receive it before storing it, or you can freeze it whole and follow the next steps so that it is freshly made on the day of your choice:
- Defrost your bread with time
- Once defrosted, put it in the oven at 180°C for 10 minutes more or less to the toast of your preference.
- Enjoy your bread as freshly made, soft on the inside and crispy on the outside.
- Refrigerator 7 to 10 days
- Freezer several weeks